For the Duh File

To: "Spit list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: For the Duh File
From: "Craig" <smi2685@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 23:11:00 -0500
I have been working on this thing for over 3 years, same car no big engine
changes.
Build the engine, put it in the car, it ran, then I get to the hydraulics.
New rebuild kits for everything, put the clutch cylinder in and go to
install the slave!
No little push rod !
It's inside the bell housing !!!
Can you depress the clutch and git it out NOOOOOOO
I had to remove the entire Tranny !
I huffed and puffed and found out that all I needed to do was move the
tranny enough to get my hand in to push the rod.

You know what,,,,,
Haynes said to watch out for that !

Now, can someone come over and push the tranny as I lift up on the bell
housing?

Craig Smith
Learning every day!