Re: Techron

To: carbuff@nac.net
Subject: Re: Techron
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 06:59:54 EST
In a message dated 1/28/99 6:49:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, carbuff@nac.net
writes:

>  I have heard several references to "Techron" as an octane-increasing
> additive.

Chevron Techron is a cleaning agent for the fuel system and valves and
combustion chamber.  Cleans out carbon and gunk.

You can get it at various parts stores and used to be able to buy by the case
at 1-800-techron

Buy it full strength or diluted in Chevron injection system cleaning
additives.

Highly recommended by me and a Champion spark plug engineer.

Techron = Chevron only product.  It's in their hi-test also.  Find the Chevron
homepage.

Clark