Header/Wheels

To: "'Spitfire List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Header/Wheels
From: "Sizemore, Shane" <shane.sizemore@medaphis.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 10:40:07 -0500
Before posting to the Garage Sale, I wanted to post to the list first.

I still have the Pace Setter Header for sale. Was mounted for test
clearance purposes but never ran. Has gasket (never used). Made for
79-80 Spitfires with EGR fittings (will need to be capped on earlier
models). I would like $100.00 for the header. I was told by another
lister that this header does fit fine on earlier Spit 1500's.

I also have 4 13 x 5.5 TR7 steel wheels. These have been sandblasted,
primed and painted by me. They have not been used since being
refurbished. No lugs, caps (your stock Spit lugs/caps work fine). Wheels
look like Spit wheels except they have slots instead of holes. This look
appeared on the 1976 Spitfires as well, but those wheels were 13 x 4.5
in size. I would like $150 for the wheels.

As always, prefer not to ship .....

Thanks,

Shane Sizemore
Douglasville GA
1979 Spitfire 1500
HAD-1974 Spitfire 1500 (Schlep found a new home Sunday)