Re: Exhaust secrets?

To: "Dean Dashwood" <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust secrets?
From: "Patricia D. Prince" <pdprince@ziplink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:33:30 -0800
been there , done it and have the t-shirt...

there is a ratchet that has a stationary handle with a turnable internal
section that allows you to work in these crazy tight spots.... that worked
for me...

good luck and you too with have the t-shirt.

Pat
75 Spitfire driving
75 Spitfire underway
74 Spitfire parts car