Koni shocks

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Koni shocks
From: Marcus Schaper <schaper@wam.umd.edu>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 23:02:37 -0500
Listers,

a GT6 I recently parted out was equipped with Koni reds. The car had been
sitting a while (according to the shape of the tub forever) and so the
shocks aren't in the best shape anymore. But, if I recall correctly, Koni
offers a lifetime warranty on these shocks to the original purchaser.
So here is my request: would anyone of you who has a set of Konis and the
original proof of purchase send in my set for a free exchange? Obviously, I
will be more than happy to reimburse you for the costs and help a little
towards the cost of maintaining your Spit...

Cheers,
Marcus

No Spit an the time, but searching for a decent roundtail