Re: Kevin Allen are you out there in cyberland?

To: <GRMTim@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kevin Allen are you out there in cyberland?
From: "Andrew R. Lindberg" <andylindberg@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 22:34:25 -0500
OK, I'm neither Kevin Allen or Rick Cline, and I have no idea what or where
Jville is, but isn't it cool to have a big-time publishing magnate using the
Spitty list like the rest of us plebians?  I've never met Tim, but I think
he's one of us.

Andy L.  (GT6 in MN)
And yes, Tim, I am a subscriber to Grass Roots Motorsports.  Best magazine
out there for us real folks.  Well, with the possible exception of
Minnesota's "Triumphs & Tribulations".  (Now in 600 dpi production)