Re: intermittent brake problem

To: "Bowen, Patrick A. RP2" <jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: intermittent brake problem
From: Rick Gregory <rick_gregory@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
Patrick,
A British "car care" shop here in O-town called
"Pearson's" 407/647-0967 (no financial interest to me)
sells these M/Cs. It was very convenient for me since
it was only minutes away.

I said previously "new" but I believe these are
rebuilts. The thing is, the unit I bought was really
in good shape. Everything was re-bored and the main
cylinder was perfect and not sleeved. It was even
painted gold... very nice and ready to install.

Anyway, after I intalled it my brake troubles went
away.

--Rick

--- "Bowen, Patrick A. RP2"