Dash Ligtht for Spit 1500

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash Ligtht for Spit 1500
From: Chris DeStaffany <sjmeds@rockisland.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 23:05:23 -0700
OK, I give up.  I assume that there is supposed to be  a light that
illuminates the heater controls, you know "car, defrost" etc.  There is a
holder for it built in to the back of the center panel.  But what light bulb
is used in it? And where would I get one.  I can't find any reference to
this thing in any catalogue or manual.  Any ideas?

Problem #2.  I broke my headlight dimmer switch (75 spit)  TRF has one in
the catalogue but they say they haven't actually had one in two years. BPNW
says "no got". Rimmer Bros' catalogue claim to have one for $104.00.
Anybody got any other ideas.

Chris DeStaffany
Friday Harbor, Wa
1975 Spit, Babbette