RE: Exhaust secrets?

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Exhaust secrets?
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:59:35 +0100
Thanks to everyone for the advice on this one.  A jointed, or
"flexible", ratchet solved the problem.

A piece of advice for everyone out there - make sure you have the right
tools for the job!  I was stuck for days on this problem - could not
figure out any way round it.  But as soon as I had the correct tool, the
problem just disappeared!  Only trouble is - tools are expensive, and
I'd rather spend the money on parts........