Help needed removing '72 GT6 tub

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help needed removing '72 GT6 tub
From: Preferred Customer <birath@accessunited.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:17:26 -0400
Hi list,
My dad and I were out yesterday attempting to do said action and, after a
couple of hours of finding new things to unbolt, thought we were ready to pull
off the body.  Well, everything came loose except for something in or near the
driver's side front of the car (sorta near where driver's feet would be).  It
is not the steering column and not the frame bolt in the far front left floor
pan (b/c there's no nut on the back of it and it's loose).  Everything under
the hood that needs to be disconnected is, I think.  Any thoughts?
thanks
Brandon