Re: Help needed removing '72 GT6 tub

To: birath@accessunited.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help needed removing '72 GT6 tub
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:04:23 EDT
Boy, it's been a long time since I pulled the tub on my 71 GT6, but I believe
there are TWO bolts in each of the front outriggers -- that's two per side,
total of four.   There's the inboard one that's visible from the engine bay
and then there's the one that's right below the clutch pedal (on the driver's
side and below nuthin' on the passenger side).  That one is accessed from
inside the car and is up on that little ledge at the extreme forward edge of
the floor pan.  (yes, I just ran out to the garage to confirm this -- it's
there.  The bolt, not the garage.  Well, the garage is there, too...whatever).

Scott
ScottBarr8@aol.com
72 GT6
71 tubless GT6