IRS -- Spitfire Cyber Sale

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: IRS -- Spitfire Cyber Sale
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:15:54 -0400
YES, our first I(t's) R(eally) S(pring) cyber sale for the Spitfire
list.  10% off any item(s) on our web site.  You don't have to limit
this to just Spitfires. Have a TR6, MGB, Sprite, GT6, etc?  Go for it !
Free shipping* on orders over $200.00.  Don't have enough to qualify for
free shipping?  Get together with a fellow enthusiast and pool your
orders.
The same 10% discount applies to our standard parts--even used or
rebuilt items.  Our stock parts catalog is being redone, so you can use
TRF, Moss or Victoria British part numbers and descriptions.
YOU MUST SPECIFY IRS CYBER SALE when ordering to receive the discount.
Sale ends May 15, 1999.  We accept VISA/MasterCard and Discover and also
can send COD for certified check or money order.

EXTRA SPECIAL IRS sale items.
    U-joints for Spitfire -- $10.50.
    Kevlar relined brake shoes (exchange) -- $38    Re. $45.
    Castrol GTLMA brake fluid -- $2.45 pint.
    Urethane steering rack mounts -- $8.00 pr. Spitfire, GT6, TR4A &
TR6.
    Complete urethane bushing set -- 20% off web page prices.  (Complete
= all urethane for your car).
    Performance cam kit -- cam, lifters, alloy pushrods & dual valve
springs -- 20% off.
    Amco convertible top -- $175.  Fits '71 - '80 Spitfire.  Top has zip
out rear window.
    Folding chairs -- our "famous fit anywhere, carry anywhere", made in
USA chair -- $38.95.  Reg. $44.95.  Colors are red, black, royal blue,
BRG, and teal.  Logos available are MG, Triumph wreath, Triumph shield,
Austin Healey, TR6 & Spitfire.
    British Flag baseball caps -- whole cap is a British Flag -- $9.00.
    Embroidered T-shirts--not a screen print, but a nice embroidered
logo on a 100% cotton T. -- $17.00.  Shirt colors are red, green, black,
navy or white.  Available logos are MG octagon, Triumph wreath, Triumph
shield, Jaguar leaper and Austin Healey.

* = excludes truck freight, Canadian and overseas shipments.  Canadian
customers can take an extra 3% off to help with shipping charges.

tedtsimx@q1.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
Fax: 419/ 384-3272 (24 hrs.)
Phone: 800/ 543-6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/Gen Info/Worldwide: 419/ 384-3022

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.