Re: Screwball with Spitfire on EBay

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Screwball with Spitfire on EBay
From: "Dianne & Ree G." <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 21:54:39 -0500
That ad really excites me!  All this time I figured my somewhat tatty/ratty
'78 was probably worth around $1000.  Now maybe if I paint it orange latex
(perhaps with a nice broom finish like on my boat-ramp concrete) and back it
into the fireplug across the street, it could be worth FOUR THOUSAND (that's
a thou extra for the OD & hardtop).

Then if my 86 El Camino ("Ol' Smokey") TSV, which is on the market, can be
sold for around $3000, I'd have about $7000 - enough to pick up a fully
restored Yugo!

Ree Gurley in Silver Spring, MD  -  78 Spit  FM73070U O