Re: [Fwd: RE: Tunnel padding]

To: "Michael F. Papirtis" <papirtis@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: Tunnel padding]
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:57:47 -0700
I have a question about this silver stuff:

I'm really seriously considering taking out all the carpeting and putting
this stuff in-but, bear with me if this sounds like a stupid "girl"
question-If I use this insulation-will the engine compartment then have more
heat? I know some people who've lined the inside of their bonnets with the
stuff (of course, they're mostly trailer queens and not daily drivers.)

Hmmm...I'd like to try this, but am worried about trapping heat in the
engine compartment -especially on those hot summer afternoons on the 405!

Laura G. and Nigel