GasFire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: GasFire
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:02:34 PDT
Hello All,

Yes, I'm back on the list after what is it? maybe 2 years.

It's great to see so many familiar names. Sorry for inflaming that
old engine swap thing, but I just couldn't resist. Surely this hobby
has room for all us crazy people.

The fabulous "Racin' Herald" is on the road again and I plan to run it
at De Anza next month. My TR-4 is undergoing bodywork from the most
experienced ex-patriot I could find. And, I just started a new job to
pay for all this foolishness.

Ok, can we all agree to disagree and let this whole engine swap thing
die until someone actually makes some progress, or needs some
technical advice?

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald