Non-LBC, but important

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Non-LBC, but important
From: QGRD29A@prodigy.com (MR ANDREW E HENDERSON)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:35:21, -0500
Listers,
Sorry to bomb the list, but this is kind of a desparate situation.
About three weeks ago, my lovely wife went to the local grocery.
After picking up several items, one of which was a half gallon of
milk, she returned home, unloaded her stuff, & went about her
business.  Two weeks later, I noticed a vaguly nauseating smell in
the garage.  Apparently, said milk had fallen out of the bag that it
was in, gone under the passenger seat, & leaked out.  My question:
>how do I get that awful smell out?<  Sorry to be so long.
TIA.
Andy Henderson