Re: emblems

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <hamilton@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: emblems
From: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 20:04:10 +0100
Whilest in Noway last year, I mucked up my unusual tourist routine and
actualy went into one of thoes tacky shops.  Where I purchased a famly of
Mooses (what is the collective nown and plural for moose) I think they were
actualy rain dear.  For the embelishment of the Spitfire rear end!  Havent
fitted them yet becuse the car needs a respray!

Anyway Joe I think TRGB sells new Overdrive scroll badges.
http://www.trgb.co.uk you have to download there catologue and search for
'"OVERDRIVE" Scroll Boot Badge' at a price of £13.95 oh part Triumph number
603906.