still playing with the electrical problem

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: still playing with the electrical problem
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:07:05
OK, a little more info on my electrical problem.  Since I was having
troubles with the fan I decided to check the wire connections where they
come into the thermostatic switch on top of the radiator.  I don't remember
what voltage if any I showed, but I did read  between 67 and 78 ohms.  With
my limited electrical knowledge, isn't that indicative of a short? and
maybe I need to look along those wires some more?  Thanks
Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire - daily driver
'79 Spitfire - soon to be daily driver
'76 Spitfire - parts car