Re: Trade- Norton Commando for Spitfire

To: "Geoffrey Easton" <geoffeaston@attcanada.net>
Subject: Re: Trade- Norton Commando for Spitfire
From: "Patricia D. Prince" <pdprince@ziplink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 09:01:19 -0700
Geoff,

How does a '79 MG-Midget, very good shape, no rust, engine good - trainy
good, might need rear end work in  a year or so..... It's a 'Sunrunner -
white with side stripe' and could use a new top.  Everything is working,
it's one of my driving cars so register and inspected for the state of
Massachusetts.

Let me know either way as I have it on the market for $5000 and being spring
it won't be around long (I hope).

Pat