RE: Exhaust problem: Wrath of the Spitfire

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Exhaust problem: Wrath of the Spitfire
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:51:47 +0100
TSSC do a credit card which I'm considering getting and using just for
Spitfire expenses.  They actually do two - a standard one, with a
picture of a couple of Spitfires on it, and  a "gold" one (don't know if
that's what they call it, but it has a higher limit) which has the
Triumph "book" logo on it.  I prefer the look of the standard one,
personally, so that's probably what I'll apply for.