Manifold plug update

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Manifold plug update
From: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 21:38:08 -0500

Update:

Earlier tonight I asked for help in locating the correct part (or anything
that would fit) for plugging the hole in the Spit 1500 exhaust manifold.
Thanks to all who responded. For now, I came up with a temporary solution.
With the right size carriage bolt, a few washers, and some creativity I
managed to plug the hole in the old fitting and screwed 'er in there. Went
for a test drive, and the car is quiet as a mouse (from the front, anyway).
I'd still like to get a more correct part in place but for now this'll do.
Thanks again all.

Eric.

-----
Eric Yates