First run in 5 years

To: "Spit-LIST" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: First run in 5 years
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:30:01 -0700
I just took my Spit out for its first 4 mile run in probably 5 years (I've
only had it a couple months).  Many things have been sorted and it looks
like its finally ready for a smog test and licensing.  Yesterday I replaced
the rear brakes and cleaned and painted the drums etc.  Tonight while on the
road I heard a faint tick tick tick sound that is coming from the right rear
wheel.  Like a bad bearing or something.  Directly related to the speed of
the car.  This is with or without the brakes on.  Not like a rock in a tire
but more thumpy.  Any ideas?

Peter S