Re: Paint job cost & Mechanic competence

To: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Paint job cost & Mechanic competence
From: William Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:59:17 +0100
It has an Alfa Romeo Twin-Cam. The guy who built this one is the DPO of
my late 1959 Herald Coupe - I hope he's done a better job on the Spitty
than when he murdered my Coupe!
        Cheers,
                Bill.

nikolai jaremka wrote:

> i remeber seeing pictures of this car as well, and if i remeber
> correctly, it had a 2.0 liter mitsubishi engine transplant.
> again, if i remember correctly, some more things about that car
> were it had the seams on the rear wings trimmed flush and welded
> closed for a more "clean" look.  a nice hot rod car, but not my
> 'cup of tea'.
>
> --
                            This Message sent by:
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupé Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupé
\________________________/  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup