Re: Carb preferences

To: tashg@bmi.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carb preferences
From: "Mark Sinclair" <sinclair@degenkolb.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:07:38 -0700

I  had dual SU's and switched to a single DGV.  Power was very similar with
both set ups.
I always had trouble balancing and tuning the SU's - they seemed to go out
of tune with changes in the weather etc.
Put the weber on three years ago and haven't touched it since.
I'm sure the SU's would have been find if I had bothered to rebuild them
properly but I'm very happy with the performance and reliability of the
weber.
Just my 2c
Regards
Mark Sinclair