Re: Carb preferences

To: Trspit1500@aol.com
Subject: Re: Carb preferences
From: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 09:44:16 -0700
 Not a lot of enthusiasm over this one but here's the tally.  Actually, no one
really stated a preference, mostly just what they were using and that it was
working for them, which is just as good.

HS2 - 1 (single)
HS4 - 1 (dual)
DCOE - 2 (dual)
DGV - 1

Nobody mentioned any significant difference in performance (only that their set
up
gave good or acceptable performance).  The main difference seemed to be tuning,
as
in Weber set and forget VS SU tune frequently but it's easy.

Gary