VTR

To: Spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: VTR
From: "ralph.jannelli" <ralph.jannelli@cwix.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 20:12:09 -0400
Hi to all.

Just got back from VTR in Portland ME. Great time!! I won my class in the
Autocross with Scarlet my '65 MKII. The class was for early stock Spitfires.
OK so it wasn't that hotly contested, only one other car in the class. But I
did drive it hard, just ask any one who saw me run.
I did go one to get my Seniors Concours certificate with 386 out of 400
points. Not bad after all the driving we did for the three days we were up
there. We did trailer it up from NC though, it is kind of tough to get three
people to ride in a Spitfire for 1000 miles each way!
I also got to meet Brad Kahler in person (Hi Brad).

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII
'72 Spitfire MKIV