RE: brakes

To: "'SLCL914@aol.com'" <SLCL914@aol.com>
Subject: RE: brakes
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 07:09:48 -0600
Stephen- The easiest way to do this is to apply pressure with your prying
device, and open the bleeder nipple on the caliper. Not only do you get your
new pads installed, but you get to change out some of the old fluid at the
same time. Oh yeah, don't forget to close the bleeder  BEFORE you let off
the pressure on the piston.
Mark Haynes
'65 Spit racer
RMVR #162