RE: Theft Proofing

To: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>,
Subject: RE: Theft Proofing
From: Leon Scriven <LEON@CollectACan.co.za>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:27:06 +0200

What a feeling when you come out the next morning or a few minutes later and
your car is stolen. I had the same experience a few weeks ago and I can
defined tell you that except for the loss of the car the inconvenience of
replacing all the stuff inside that is of sentimental value.
May be you idea of doing it is not so bad after all.

Leon Scriven

66' Spitfire