RE: Theft Proofing

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Theft Proofing
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 07:38:04 -0700
At 03:27 PM 8/13/99 +0200, Leon Scriven wrote:

>What a feeling when you come out the next morning or a few minutes later and
>your car is stolen. I had the same experience a few weeks ago and I can
>defined tell you that except for the loss of the car the inconvenience of
>replacing all the stuff inside that is of sentimental value.
>May be you idea of doing it is not so bad after all.
>

>Leon Scriven

        Luckily anyone who tried to steal a Spitfire or other Triumph can be
easily found just a few blocks away when the carbs load up and flood or
when something falls off the engine.  The police can track the car from
your oil stain on the pavement to wherever it sits then. :)

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |