Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] mail list

To: spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] mail list
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:28:10 -0500
Brad,

There is value to each of them. I prefer to stay on both for the mere
fact of being able to help those who are one and not the other.
Spitfire-enthusiast is geared more toward non-original or custom Spit
and GT6 configurations. At least that what the "charter" seems to
convey. It was also started by Dave West, creator of the The Beast
(http://www.westpro.com/Beast.html).

Part of the groups info reads, "Most of the e-mail received up to this
time has been from persons who are building Spitfires powered by other
than stock means.  This list is connected with the home site of "The
Beast", a 1964 Spitfire powered by a Chevrolet 350 cid engine."

To subscribe, send an empty message to
spitfire-enthusiast-subscribe@makelist.com

Regards,

Victor Michael