Re: decarburizing(?)

To: David Brock <davidb@ilx.com>
Subject: Re: decarburizing(?)
From: F Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:19:19 -0400
On the lean-burn 2.3litre volvo that I put 309,000 miles on; the dealer
shop had an adapter that replaced the intake/exhaust manifolds and
blasted crushed walnut shells through the ports.

They also recommended the use of Techron in the fuel-
electrical problems that couldn't be resolved (at the cost I was willing
to pay) forced me to end my relationship with the 1985 Volvo 740 wagon
after 9 years.

Cheers
Frank U
59 Ford Consul MKII 'lowline' convertible
http://home.aol.com.funder770
Atlanta GA USA (well sort of...)
oh yeah a '79 Spitfire 1500 project too!