That blasted horn

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: That blasted horn
From: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@inconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:55:05 -0600 (MDT)
As many people have suggested the horn button in my steering wheel doesn't
work.  However the DPO installed horn button on my steering column works
perfectly, my multi-meter tells me so.  In fact I've tested everything,
and everything works save one thing.  The Purple/black wire going to my
relay (I've tried a spare relay, so I know it's not that) doesn't have
voltage, and doesn't ground out.  I believe it is supposed to be a +12v
lead.  All I really need to know is what that purple/black wire is.

Andy L.
'70 Spit