Re: That blasted horn

To: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@inconnect.com>
Subject: Re: That blasted horn
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:10:45 -0500
Andy,

Check out the wiring diagram found on my site
(http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/tech.html), find your appropriate
model/year/comm #...

By the way, for all the rest of you lurking - I've added these wiring
diagrams in PDF format. A single PDF includes the schematic as well as
the wire color and component key.

Hope this helps.

Vic