Re: Spitfire Camber Compensator

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Camber Compensator
From: P Barber <patbarber@home.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:55:13 -0400
Joe,
During the VTR in Portland, I saw this so called "unobanium" device on a
Spitfire racer.  It looked very similar to steel chain (1/4" chain I
suspect). It connected from the top of the shock to the bottom of the
shock.  I think you could make one hell of a profit selling those devices.

--
Patrick Barber, Allen Park, MI
70 Spitfire MkIII FDU89984L