Re: Floor Pan Rust Removal

To: sarophes@yahoo.com, "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Floor Pan Rust Removal
From: F Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:24:45 -0400
Chris
What you will find with POR 15  ( BTW- Paint Over Rust formula 15)
is that it is expensive- $30 a quart; POR also has a 'kit' for patching
holes- much like the fiberglass patch I suggested.
Another alternative to consider, is trying to find "Hammerite" brand of
paint- originates from the UK; Is reported to do a fine job
I actually thought that I saw it in the Atlanta area recently; possibly
at Home Depot? I've been spending way too much time and money there!
cheers,
--
Frank U
59 Ford Consul MKII 'lowline' convertible