Re: Oil Pressure

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure
From: A666K@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:55:57 EST
Thank you all for the prompt response. I have decided to go with a smiths
mechanical  o.p. gauge that I already have, it matches perfectly too!
So my questions now are these;
1.I already have a T-connection to route oil to the head, and I plan on
installing the hose for the gauge on the other outlet of the "T" where can I
install the original sender unit for the warning lamp? It might be redundant
but I feel it would afford a little extra safety (and I agree with Nikolai,
the more lights the better...)
2. Where can I obtain a stainless steel line that has the proper connections
at the ends for the oil pressure gauge?
TIA,
Avi