Gauges, Needles, and Dials, Oh My!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gauges, Needles, and Dials, Oh My!
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 07:59:17 -0800

        Today we really have an option that was never even a consideration
before
due to technology improvements.  If you have a gauge faceplate that is
getting faded or perhaps 'borrowed' from another gauge completely and want
it to match the rest of your gauges, we now have the option of using our
own personal computer.  Many software packages are available today that
will let you lay out the faceplate with the fonts of your choice that match
the font of the gauge cluster.  Printed out on semi-gloss paper with the
common inkjet or with a laser printer, you can then laminate it at a copy
center then cut out the finished product.

        Will it look exactly like the others?  Perhaps, perhaps not, depending
upon limitation of your computer, printer, and how faded or condition of
your other gauges.  It is an option to explore though.

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitui (it's mostly a '66, but half of a '69 tub welded in)

 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |