Re: More on GT6 parts

To: BJ Martin <bj_martin@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: More on GT6 parts
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:17:28 -0700
Trust me on this Brent, if those parts were available in a bone yard
that was not so far away that it make getting the parts prohibitively
expensive, I would have already jumped on it.  But since Rotoflex GT6's
are somewhat rare and getting more so with time, I don't have many other
alternatives.

So if there is anybody out there who feels the same way as Brent (and
Bill and Hector) that knows of these parts at a reasonable price, I'll
be glad to keep the car whole.  But barring that, the car will be giving
up its life to a worthy cause and will be an organ donor to keep many
others running.

Regards,
Joe

BJ Martin wrote:

> Joe,
>
> You're crazy if you cannibalize a car like this. Why not buy the parts you
> want out of a bone yard and let this one stay on the road? brent

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer