Re: More on GT6 parts

To: John Knox <jknox@hcsd.iu5.org>
Subject: Re: More on GT6 parts
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:23:31 -0700

John Knox wrote:

> Joe,
>
> I agree!!  This sounds like a car that is pretty complete.  Up here in the
> Northeast where the cars just sorta disolve, that would be a good car to start
> with.  Why not make the entire gt6 a race car?

Cause I don't want a GT6 race car.  The Mk1 Spit project has been going
on for about a year and a half now and I am starting to see the light at
the end of the tunnel.  So I can't turn back now and I have no place to
keep an additional project until I get this one completed.

Add to that that I am not a real big fan of the Late Spit/GT6 body style
anyway!

Regards,
Joe
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer