Auto Body / Paint

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto Body / Paint
From: MJohn39788@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:28:38 EST
Greetings All!
Has anyone had the recent experience of having a semi-complete body (dings
and dents fixed on every body panel) and paint (nasty old blue paint removed,
refinishing with original White) job done lately? Any ideas as to a ballpark
figure, to what I may expect? And as a side note, I am new to writing to this
list (I've been reading it for a while), but I have no problem with the
Aircraft / Automobile combination. I think it was this link from my first
Spit in High School (learning to fix things all the time) that got me
interested in Aircraft. And as an Aircraft Technician I still enjoy "fixing"
both! Sounds like some folks are getting "Cabin Fever." Let's hope for spring
soon!

Mitch D. Johnson
1965 Spit MK2 (Bobby)
1965 Spit MK2 (Thomas T.)