RE: Custom dash -- sin or inspired?

To: moag@ix.netcom.com
Subject: RE: Custom dash -- sin or inspired?
From: "Andrew Holmes" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:30:19 PST
I have the black crinkle-painted dash, but the "knock on wood" thing I'm
getting from my new wood wheel and shift knob!

And Jeff, unless you're trying to make it look factory, just lay 'em out
next to each other when you get 'em both, and put in the one your wife says
looks best.  I mean the one you like best.  Whatever.

Andrew Holmes
'66 mkII spit