Re: Door Gap

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Door Gap
From: Ken C <kenwc@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 11:22:09 -0700
Spitlisters,

The gap is the same , top to bottom, the entire back door edge is rubbing
the door post. Comparing both sides, the front gaps look fine, the bottom
gaps are ok. I think the body got tweaked when it was off the frame. So, I
tried the 'door opening spreader' method (hydraulic jack). It seems to widen
the opening, but would spring back when the jack was released. Of course,
that means ya gotta try harder ! Which I did and buckled the door post !  So
I don't want to talk about it anymore !! (VBG / with some frustration). It
is no longer a problem, it is now an lbc quirk.

As Gilda would say, "Never mind".

Ken C