Engine Enamels?

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine Enamels?
From: SpitfiresRule@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:30:49 EDT
Good day to all!
    Does anyone have a preferred brand of engine paint? Any good or bad
experiences? Mostly I am looking for gloss black for the block. I found a
wonderful place here in Salt Lake that you take your parts to (greasy or
clean), they clean, glass bead and powder coat them (one stop shopping). I
have sent my MK2 header pipe in to HPC (ceramic coating used by professional
folks). I looked at the stuff Eastwoods has for sell. Any advice will be
considered! Thanks!!

Mitch D. Johnson
1965 MK2 "Bobby" (On his way to the body shop)
1965 MK2 "Thomas T." (under construction)
1965 MK2 "TBA" (awaiting action)
1964 MK1 Parts is Parts