spit-6

To: tommie cook"spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: spit-6
From: geo@ohio.net
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 14:50:59 -0400
hi tommie.... my spit-6 is complete, finished it 3 years ago. i have a 71
spit on a rotoflex gt-6 chassis. i have the spax conversion on the rear with
overdrive  and a header. i found the gt-6 and purchased it for the bonnet
only as the one i had needed work. this gt-6 i have on e-bay is a great
resto candidate i just have to much to do with the stag and tr-3 projects at
this time. really just needs hydraulic rubber replaced and muffler put on to
drive, and it looks pretty good. thanks for the mail and have fun in your
gt-6 with the top down:)

Title of item:  71 Triumph Gt-6
Seller: geo@ohio.net
Starts: Apr-02-00 13:06:52 PDT