RE: Commercial on TX TV last night

To: "'Thearthurhsmith@cs.com'" <Thearthurhsmith@cs.com>,
Subject: RE: Commercial on TX TV last night
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:02:32 -0400
Speaking of Minis I read yesterday in the latest Popular (Mechanics Or
Science) I don't remember that they are making them again, had a neat
looking picture of the new ones.  It stated they are to be sold in the U.S.
It said they were being produced by Rover Group and the way they talked this
was happening now, not as a concept.

Patrick Bowen
p.s. If anyone is interested it is I believe the latest version of the
magazine and the front page is titled "Secrets of the KGB"