Re: Commercial on TX TV last night

To: <Thearthurhsmith@cs.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Commercial on TX TV last night
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:17:28 -0700
Arthur, I have to disagree with you! It's a fun flick!-From Noel Coward
organizing everything from prison (love his song-"We're the
Self-Preservation Society") to the punch -line at the end of the film-which
I won't give away here, but when I saw "Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels" a
few weeks back, that final punch-line was very reminiscent of "The Italian
Job".

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!