Suggested boot tools?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, jmcneal@ohms.com
Subject: Suggested boot tools?
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:46:34 +0100

I've always been of the opinion that the one thing you'll need will be the one
thing you left out, so why bother?  I like to relate the story of an old
school-teacher of mine who once had a rotor arm snap on him.  Since then he's
always carried a spare one - but never needed it.

I recently needed a new accelerator cable (mine was badly frayed, I left it a
little too long before replacing it, and it eventually resulted in the throttle
being stuck open too much to be driveable).  A friend who I was with at the time
has a spare accelerator cable which she usually kept in her car, but took it out
a week before because she "was never going to need it."

But then, using the same theory, the more parts you carry with you, the less
things there are that could go wrong!

Dean