Re: Original Radio

To: "SPIT mail list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Original Radio
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:03:57 +0100
Philip wrote:

> ... here in sunny Vancouver B.C.
> 19+ degrees C today.

Rub it in, why don't you. So, even in Canada it's warmer than here in the
south of England!

Granted we did have sun yesterday but this morning it's completely clouded
over again and raining - and I was intending to go to a car meet today.
Guess I might as well go, it's not too far away, about an hour, and I do
want to check that the clutch slave cylinder (finally replaced on friday)
really is up to scratch. I've got the cellphone & the AA card - and the
brolly - so I'll see how many other 'hardy souls' turn out.

Suzie