79 spit brake master cylinder

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 79 spit brake master cylinder
From: david <engstrom@tstonramp.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 19:50:37 -0700
     Thanks to all who responded to my question about mc dissassembly.
Turns out the 1979-80 dual mc is different from previous versions from
what I have been able to gather. No tipping valve? Anyway I removed the
resevoir seal, saw the holding pin, pulled it out and and everything
came apart easily. It was interesting that the 3rd cup in from the mouth
of the mc was pointing opposite (larger diameter toward the mouth of the
mc) from all the others. Any comments? Where can I get a manual for a
1979 spit?
Thanks, David