Collector Plates

To: "Spitfires Listserv" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Collector Plates
From: "John & Judy Tones" <jtones@home.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 19:47:09 -0700
Patrick - please don't get me wrong, I don't mind the restrictions as long
as the people who are making the decisions know what they are looking at.
As usual my first contact with the office that handles these plates was a
bad one as I guess the two or three knowledgeable staff were at coffee or
something. I called again today and was quite impressed with the reaction -
the lady even knew what a Spitfire was !! All I need now is to find out what
really was a "factory option" and what was dealer supplied.
My biggest problem now is getting the GT-6 to the point that we can apply
for the plates, but what the heck, I'm retired and time doesn't really mean
that much anymore!
John Tones